<Hello, World />, 9th September 2016.
I’d like to personally welcome each of you to my personal knowlegde base
To continue grow and self-improve as a profissional and a person, I decided to search for new ideas. Consider the knowledge you already have — the things you really know you can do. They are the things you have done over and over; practiced them so often that they became second nature. How many times you googled it and didn’t found the answer? If the goal is sharing ideas and findings, why not starting a blog? Let’s change the numbers.
I’d like to give you an idea of what you can expect to find here and what I hope to achieve over the next posts.
- Welcome Kits for begginers programmers:
– Introduction to Microsoft Power BI
– Introduction to ServiceNow
– Introduction to Microsoft SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)
– Introduction to SAP BO (Business Objects)
– Introduction to Service Management
– Introduction to CA Tecnologies
– Introduction to iOS development
– Introduction to Microsoft Powershell
– Introduction to Microsoft Sharepoint
– Introduction to Scripting
- Troubleshooting techniques on each software
- Common errors and solutions on each software
- How To / DYI steps
- Software reviews
- Tools to be part of your Survival Kit
Let me give you a brief update on where I am today. I already got 2 posts scheduled till end of September and got more in the next months. Both scheduled posts are related to Microsoft SQL Reporting Services, one of them is one “Problem&Solution” post and the other is a helpful tool to complement your SQL administration tasks.
Before I close this post, I’d like to thank each of your for visiting my blog and bringing your expertise to my gathering. You, as visitor, have the vision, the knowledge, the wherewithal and the experience to help me pave my way into the future. You are truly our greatest asset today and tomorrow, and we could not accomplish what we do without your support and guidance.
My personal respect and thanks goes out to all of you. A toast for the what’s coming. Keep tuned!